Registration after 15 January 2010 (5 p.m. CST) will incur a $50 late fee.
1. Locate credit card for payment,
2. Go to secure
3. Enter email address and registration type (regular or
Enter personal details,
Check box if your are interested in presenting a poster,
6. Confirm fee details and enter credit card information
7. You are now done. A confirmation screen will
appear with a link to a receipt. You will also be sent a confirmation
The regular / student registration fee includes:
- participation in meeting,
- continental breakfast in the morning,
snacks at morning and afternoon breaks,
evening participation at poster sessions,
- snack and refreshments at welcome reception, and
- social at the Art Museum of South Texas.
The social will be held on Wednesday the 3rd of
March at the Art
Museum of South Texas, a popular attraction on the Corpus Christi Bay designed by
Philip Johnson in 1972. The museum serves as the cultural center for fine
art in Corpus Christi. Hors D' Oeuvres and refreshments will be catered by the
Corpus Christi Town Club, a private
membership club highly rated in Corpus Christi.