Corpus Christi International Airport,
CRP, is serviced by American,
Continental, and Southwest Airlines. There
are no direct flights originating outside Texas that fly into Corpus Christi.
Flights to Corpus Christi on American Airlines
originate from Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW),
Continental originates from Houston
Intercontinental (IAH), and Southwest
originates from Houston Hobby (HOU).
So, the easiest connections from other airlines will end at one of these three
CRP is approx. 9 miles (15 km) from the Omni Bayfront Hotel
(conference hotel). Shuttles between CRP and the Omni are complimentary with
your stay at the Omni.
Car rental agencies at CRP airport are:
Advantage Rent A Car
Thrifty Car Rental
Enterprise Rent A Car
Directions to the Omni Bayfront Hotel if you are driving:
1. Head east on International Dr 0.7 mi
2. Turn right at Agnes St/TX-44 E (signs for I-44 E) 0.2
3. Merge onto TX-44 E via the ramp on the left to Bayfront/Padre
Island/I-37/TX-358 1.7 mi
4. Take the exit onto N Padre Island Dr/TX-358 W toward
Bayfront/I-37 1.4 mi
5. Take the exit onto I-37 S toward Bayfront/Shoreline
Blvd 5.0 mi
6. Slight right at N Shoreline Blvd 0.1 mi
7. Turn left at Twigg St 102 ft
Omni Hotel Corpus Christi - Bayfront Tower
900 North Shoreline Blvd., Corpus Christi, TX 78401
Hotel self parking is $5.00 per day and valet parking is
$12.00 per day.
Corpus Christi is 141 miles from the Mexico border and
within a few hundred miles of several major Texas cities; 144 miles from San
Antonio, 215 miles from Houston, and 218 miles from Austin.